1. General provisions
This personal data processing policy determines how personal data is handled and how Unitrade Enerprises Inc’s personal data is secure. (the Operator).
The operator sets its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities to respect the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
The Operator’s current personal data processing policy (the Policy) applies to all information the Operator may receive about visitors to the https://unitrade.enterprises/website.
2. Key concepts used in Politics
- Automated processing of personal data – processing personal data by means of computing;
- Blocking personal data is a temporary halt to the processing of personal data (unless processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- The website is a collection of graphic and information althes, as well as computer and database spree programs that make them available online at https://unitrade.enterprises/;
- The personal data information system is a collection of personal data contained in databases and the information technology and technology that handles them;
- Depersonalization of personal data – actions that can not be determined without the use of additional information belonging to the personal data of a particular user or other subject of personal data;
- Personal data processing is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) done using or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systemization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), extraction, use, transmission (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data;
- The operator is a public authority, a municipal authority, a legal or natural person, who, independently or jointly with others, organizes and/or processes personal data, as well as determines the objectives of personal processing Data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) carried out with personal data;
- Personal data – any information that relates directly or indirectly to a particular or user-defined website https://unitrade.enterprises/;
- The user is any visitor to the website https://unitrade.enterprises/;
- Providing personal data is an action aimed at disclosing personal data to a particular person or a certain circle of persons;
- Distribution of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an unspecified number of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize themselves with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data Personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal person;
- Destruction of personal data – any action in which personal data is destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further recovery of personal data content in the information system of personal data and/or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
The operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Family name, first name, middle name;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- Year, month, date and place of birth;
- Also on the site is the collection and processing of anonymized data about visitors (includes cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data is further by the policy text combined with the general concept of Personal Data.
Personal data processing goals
- The purpose of processing a user’s personal data is to inform the user by sending emails; Give the user access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to notify the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator to the email address of [email protected] with the label “Refusal to notify new products and services and special proposals.”
- Anonymized user data, collected through Internet statistics services, serve to collect information about the actions of users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
- The operator processes the User’s personal data only if it is filled out and/or sent by the User on its own through special forms located on the https://unitrade.enterprises/website. By filling out the relevant forms and/or sending their personal information to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. How personal data is collected, stored, transferred and other types of personal data processing
- The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to meet the full requirements of the current protection legislation personal data.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures that exclude access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases involving the enforcement of applicable law.
- If inaccuracies in personal data are detected, the User can update it on their own by sending a notification to the Operator’s email address to [email protected] with the tag “Actualization personal data.”
- The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The user can withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending an e-mail notification to the Operator’s email address to [email protected] with the tag “Withdrawal of consent to processing personal data.”
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The operator is required to ensure that the foreign country, which is supposed to transfer personal data, is protected by a reliable protection of rights before the cross-border transfer of personal data begins. subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data in foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is consent in writing of the subject of personal data to cross-border transfer his personal data and/or the performance of the contract, of which the subject of personal data is a party.
8. Final provisions
- The user can get any clarification on the issues of interest related to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via email to [email protected].
- This document will reflect any changes to the Operator’s personal data processing policy. The policy is indefinitely until the new version is replaced.
- The current version of the Free Access Policy is available on the Internet at https://unitrade.enterprises/privacy-policy/.